Jennifer Aniston wants to settle down, have kids

London, March 20 (Calcutta Tube) Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has revealed it is her ‘dream’ to settle down and start a family with a ‘great man’. The 41-year-old actress who is rumoured to be dating her ‘The Bounty Hunter‘ co-star Gerard Butler has admitted her main goal in life now is to settle down and become a mother and is looking for an eligible man, reports gossipblender.com.

‘I’ve had some wonderful experiences. I hope I’ve reached a point where I’m ready to enjoy being with a great man and having a family together. That’s always been my dream,’ she said.

Aniston has dated several famous guys since she split from her ex-husband Brad Pitt in 2005, including John Mayer, Vince Vaughn and Paul Sculfor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment