Aniston says her perfume is an extension of herself


Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston says her debut perfume Lolavie is not overpowering and is ‘an extension’ of herself.

Aniston says her fragrance is something she's been working on for a long time as she wanted to get it just right.

"It's been a year-and-a-half journey. I'd been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But when Leon Falic approached me to be involved with the process from inception to fruition, I thought, 'This could be a creative expression'. And it's turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something," femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

Jennifer is hopeful women will like the scent because it's not too overpowering.

"Lolavie is sexy and clean floral, but not too flowery. I want people to go, 'What is that? You smell great!' But most of all I wanted it to smell natural," she added.

Meanwhile.....

Jennifer Aniston: What’s the reason behind that smile!

It seems like the ex Mrs. Brad Pitt and Friends star Jennifer Aniston has learnt her way to happiness. In fact she has started to give some suggestion to live a happy life. In a recent interview she has revealed that she has stopped caring about other people’s views about her. Now she knows that she can’t change one’s opinion and thought process, so why care about them. Now she only cares about herself.

She explained: “I don’t think you can control that at the end of the day. You can’t stunt what you do to please or not please the public.”

“And the media will create stories whether they are true or false. So why stop doing what makes you happy? Be true to yourself and everything else will follow.” She added.

Well, we agree dear.

She also shared her love for direction. Notably she has directed a short movie named ‘Room 10′ in 2006, and since then, there are only speculations about her directing another one. But now, she has come up with an answer to all these rumors.

She said: “I have a project in development I’m going to direct. After you get enough movies under your belt, you sit back and go, ‘What’s next?’ It’s getting to be the time where creatively I want to turn in a different direction.”

She also revealed her love for comedies. We all know her for her comic role in Friends, and she says that she loves to do a comedy. She candidly says that she tries to experiment with different genres, but its comedy which comes natural to her.

“Obviously, I’m drawn to comedy, good or bad. But I love doing parts that are different and I sprinkle those throughout to get creatively unstuck.

“I’m really excited about my next movie ‘Buttercup’. It’s not trying not to make people laugh and it’s not a big tent pole picture. It will be more for me – and for the people who say, ‘You should do something serious.’ ”

We will look forward to ‘Buttercup’!

0 comments:

Post a Comment